Sports Betting Articles > Rory or Tiger - Who will win most Majors?
Rory or Tiger - Who will win most Majors?
Tiger Woods is 7/4 to win more Majors in 2012 than Honda Classic winner Rory McIlroy. bet365 spokesman Steve Freeth said “McIlroy managed to hold off Tiger’s impressive late charge in Florida and there could be plenty more battles between the pair during the year.”
Who Will Win The Most Majors In 2012
Tiger Woods 7/4
Rory McIlroy 2/1
Follow us on Twitter
- Champions League Final will be an all German affair
- NBA Playoff Betting Update
- NHL Quarterfinals
- Chelsea takes on Benfica in 2013 Europa League Final
- NBA Playoffs Second Round
- WBC Welterweight Title
- NHL Eastern Conference Playoff Preview
- NHL Western Conference Playoff Preview
- English FA Cup Final
- UFC 159 Jones versus Sonnen Betting Preview
- Rory or Tiger - Who will win most Majors?
- MLB Betting Feature: Spring Training Update
- NBA Betting Stat Check: Bulls Surging to Top of Team Betting Trends
- How Do Bookmakers Work?
- What Is Arbitrage Betting?
- NFL Week 11 Matchup: Houston Texans vs. New York Jets
- Betting Roundup - MLB/NBA/NHL
- Messi will struggle - Alves
- Word Cup - South Korea captain Park Ji-sung has set his sights on upsetting Argentina
- Maradona calls for fair play