There's a point in every calendar year, right after the NBA Finals, when the only sport on the map is spring baseball. As a gambler, when this lull hits, you're craving more action. You panic. You lose control. Before you know it, you've placed a three hundred dollar parlay on the Mystics and Sparks - not because you know anything about the WNBA, but because you crave the action. Then you start wondering as to what other strange sports there are for you to wager on? How about snooker? Perhaps you're thinking of Nordic skiing? Believe it or not, there is a place to bet on such things - and that is the website - BetandWin.com . That is, of course, if you're not a US Resident.
- $30 Minimum Bet
- $1000 Maximum Bet
- Withdrawals via Bank Wire, NETeller and Western Union
- One free withdrawal per month is permitted. Requests for the payout of amounts exceeding EUR 1000 are also free. The minimum amount to be paid out is EUR 30.00.
- Rory or Tiger - Who will win most Majors?
- MLB Betting Feature: Spring Training Update
- NBA Betting Stat Check: Bulls Surging to Top of Team Betting Trends
- How Do Bookmakers Work?
- What Is Arbitrage Betting?
- NFL Week 11 Matchup: Houston Texans vs. New York Jets
- Betting Roundup - MLB/NBA/NHL
- Messi will struggle - Alves
- Word Cup - South Korea captain Park Ji-sung has set his sights on upsetting Argentina
- Maradona calls for fair play