BookMaker.com was recently acquired by Costa Rican International Sports (The BetCRIS Group), and is now servicing the majority of BetCRIS players. BetCRIS transferred all U.S. accounts to BookMaker.com in March 2007. BookMaker.com is one of the most well-regarded, widely-recommended online gambling sites around. And for good reason; BookMaker.com features no upfront fees, generous bonuses and covers a wide variety of online gaming options -- everything from conventional sportsbook and racing events to celebrity trials and even live casino games that allow you to play against people from all over the world. Apparently, nothing gets lost in translation when there's a mound of chips riding on the river card! BookMaker.com also features several deposit/withdrawal methods and a fleet of patient and knowledgeable customer service representatives. Results are posted immediately so you can move onto your next bet in no time.
1-866-9-BOOKMAKER (1-866-926-6562) - Toll free for U.S. & Canada only
- Rory or Tiger - Who will win most Majors?
- MLB Betting Feature: Spring Training Update
- NBA Betting Stat Check: Bulls Surging to Top of Team Betting Trends
- How Do Bookmakers Work?
- What Is Arbitrage Betting?
- NFL Week 11 Matchup: Houston Texans vs. New York Jets
- Betting Roundup - MLB/NBA/NHL
- Messi will struggle - Alves
- Word Cup - South Korea captain Park Ji-sung has set his sights on upsetting Argentina
- Maradona calls for fair play