Short Description :
5Dimes offers some unique options like action point bets and team total wagers. It is a trusted and secure online sportsbook. 5Dimes is a good sportsbook for professional online sports bettors who like to bet large, as well as a good sportsbook for online sports bettors who like to place smaller bets and earn good bonuses.
Year Started :
GM Tony Williams
Overall Rating :
5Dimes Pros & Cons
5Dimes has some unique online betting options, is a trusted online sportsbook and has good customer service.
5Dimes bonuses can be confusing. They have such a wide variety of betting options on so many sports, that I found it hard to leave the site. There is no Texas Hold'em
Follow us on Twitter
- Rory or Tiger - Who will win most Majors?
- MLB Betting Feature: Spring Training Update
- NBA Betting Stat Check: Bulls Surging to Top of Team Betting Trends
- How Do Bookmakers Work?
- What Is Arbitrage Betting?
- NFL Week 11 Matchup: Houston Texans vs. New York Jets
- Betting Roundup - MLB/NBA/NHL
- Messi will struggle - Alves
- Word Cup - South Korea captain Park Ji-sung has set his sights on upsetting Argentina
- Maradona calls for fair play