The Spanish La Liga is heading into its final weekend and Real Madrid is in the driver’s seat just one game to go. Real win clinch their 33rd league title with a win or draw this Sunday, May 31st when they hit the road to take on Malaga. A loss would likely see Barcelona win the title in the season finale if they manage to beat Eibar. Real Madrid enters the game following their 4-1 win at Celta Vigo on Wednesday while Malaga drew 2-2 at Real Sociedad last weekend.
Malaga vs Real Madrid – bet365 Spanish La Liga Betting Odds:
- bet365 currently lists Real Madrid as the favorites to win the game at 2/9 with Malaga 11/1 and a draw at +1458
bet365 Soccer Bonuses:
- With bet365’s Euro Soccer Bonus you can earn up to 100% more on your returns if you place accumulators on the Premier League, Champions League, Bundesliga, Primera Liga or Serie A. Place a pre-match accumulator of three or more selections on the Full Time Result or Result/Both Teams To Score markets combining teams in any of these competitions, and if successful, bet365 will add the relevant bonus to your returns.
- With the Bore Draw Money Back offer even a goalless draw is never the worst result with bet365 – if you place a pre-match bet on any Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast market for any Soccer match and the game finishes 0-0, bet365 will refund your stake if the bet loses.
- With the Each-Way First Goalscorers offer you can have an Each-Way First Goalscorer bet on any match, and be safe in the knowledge that if your player scores at any time during the game we will pay you out! Each-Way bets are settled on all goalscorers at 1/3 odds for unlimited places in 90 minutes play.
Malaga vs Real Madrid – Head to Head:
- The two sides faced off in league action in January with Real Madrid winning 2-1 at home. The teams were even last season as they played to a 1-1 draw in Malaga and a 0-0 tie in Madrid. Real Madrid is unbeaten in the last seven league meetings with five wins and two draws while outscoring Malaga 17-6. Malaga’s last league win was 3-2 at home in December of 2012. It’s their only win in the past 13 encounters.
Malaga – A Closer Look:
Malaga enters the game in 11th place in the 20-team league just 46 points out of a possible 111. They have 12 wins, 10 draws and 15 losses with 49 goals for and 53 against. Their home record is a pretty good one as it consists of 10 wins, two draws and six losses with 32 goals scored and 23 allowed. They sit 44 points behind Real Madrid and are 26 points ahead of last-place Granada.
Malaga has been the third-best team in the league over the last eight games with six wins, a draw and just one defeat. They’ve also outscored the opposition 16-6 in those eight outings. They also have four straight home wins and are unbeaten in their last five league games with four wins and a draw. As far as injuries go, Adalberto Penaranda Maestre, Roberto Rosales, Duda, Juanpi Anor and Zdravko Kuzmanovic are all listed as questionable while Robson Weligton, Carlos Kameni, and Bakary Kone are sidelined.
Real Madrid – A Closer Look:
Real Madrid leads the league with 90 points from 28 wins, six draws and three defeats with 104 goals scored and 41 allowed. They lead second-place Barcelona by three points, but Real’s goal difference is 63 while Barcelona’s is 77. This means Barcelona would win the league if they end up level on points after Sunday’s games. Real is riding a five-match winning streak and has an away record of 14 wins, two draws, and two losses. Real Madrid has scored 56 goals on their travels and has allowed 21 against.
Real has now won eight away outings in a row and has scored at least once in their past 18 contests away from home. They’ve also gone 37 league matches without being shut out. Manager Zinedine Zidane is hoping that Pepe, James Rodriguez, Gareth Bale and Daniel Carvajal will all be back in the squad. Pepe broke a rib last month while Bale is suffering from a calf injury. Carvajal has a hamstring problem and Rodriguez has a foot injury.
Malaga vs Real Madrid – Takeaway:
- The math is simple for Real Madrid as just one point will clinch the league title. However, if they lose and Barcelona wins then Barcelona will hoist the trophy.
- Premier League Odds and Betting Previews
- Full review – bet365 online sportsbook.
- NEW: bet365 Auto Cash Out Feature.
- Check out bet365 Casino Games now! There are some great new Slots and Promotions in the bet365 Casino.
- While you are at it, check out our summary of the Best Online Betting Bonuses now.