Manchester City is at home again this weekend where they’ll host Leicester City at the Etihad Stadium on Saturday, May 13th. City is aiming for a top-four finish in the English Premier League and a berth in the 2017/18 European Champions League. They’re coming off of a big 5-0 thumping City of Crystal Palace at home last weekend while Leicester dropped Watford 3-0 for their fifth straight home win.
Manchester City vs Leicester City – bet365 365 Soccer Betting Line:
- bet365 currently lists Manchester City as the favorites to win the game at 2/9 with Leicester 12/1 and a draw at 5/1
bet365 Soccer Bonuses:
- With bet365’s Euro Soccer Bonus you can earn up to 100% more on your returns if you place accumulators on the Premier League, Champions League, Bundesliga, Primera Liga or Serie A. Place a pre-match accumulator of three or more selections on the Full Time Result or Result/Both Teams To Score markets combining teams in any of these competitions, and if successful, bet365 will add the relevant bonus to your returns.
- With the Bore Draw Money Back offer even a goalless draw is never the worst result with bet365 – if you place a pre-match bet on any Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast market for any Soccer match and the game finishes 0-0, bet365 will refund your stake if the bet loses.
- With the Each-Way First Goalscorers offer you can have an Each-Way First Goalscorer bet on any match, and be safe in the knowledge that if your player scores at any time during the game we will pay you out! Each-Way bets are settled on all goalscorers at 1/3 odds for unlimited places in 90 minutes play.
Manchester City vs Leicester City – Head to Head:
- These two clubs last met on December 10th in league action with Leicester winning 4-2 at home. Leicester also drew 0-0 with City at home last season and won 3-1 in Manchester to go unbeaten in the last three meetings. Overall, these two sides have met 111 times in the past with Man City winning 53, losing 29 and drawing the other 29. Leicester has won just two of the last 11 encounters along with four draws and five losses.
Manchester City – A Closer Look:
Man City is still holding onto the all-important fourth place position in the Premier League which comes with a berth in next season’s European Champions League. City has 66 points and sits 15 points behind first-place Chelsea. The club has 19 wins with nine draws and six defeats with 65 goals scored and 37 allowed. City trails third-place Liverpool by just one point and has a game in hand. They sit three points ahead of fifth-place Arsenal and four points in front of sixth-place Manchester United with each team having three games to go.
Man City has four wins, five draws and just one loss in their past 10 league contests with 19 goals scored and eight allowed. At home, City has a record of nine wins, seven draws and one defeat with 32 goals for and 15 against. As far as injuries go, manager Pep Guardiola has a few problems as goaltender Claudio Bravo and midfielder Ilkay Gundogan are both out for the season while striker Sergio Aguero and defender John Stones are both questionable. However, striker Gabriel Jesus is back in the squad.
Leicester City – A Closer Look:
Leicester, the reigning Premier League champions, are safe from relegation this season, but won’t be returning to Europe in 2017/18. They’ve climbed up to ninth place in the league after a brutal start and the firing of former manager Claudio Ranieri. The club has just 43 points out of a possible 105 from 12 wins, seven draws and 16 losses with 45 goals scored and 54 allowed. They’re nine points ahead of 18th-place Hull City and the relegation zone with a game in hand.
Leicester has seven wins, a draw and two loses in their past 10 league games while scoring 21 goals and conceding 11. Their record away from home consists of a poor two wins, four draws and 12 defeats with 16 goals for and 36 against. As far as injuries go, manager Craig Shakespeare will be without midfielder Nampalys Mendy and defender Molla Wague for the remainder of the 2016/17 campaign while defender Wes Morgan is questionable for the match.
Manchester City vs Leicester City – Takeaway:
- Man City needs the points to hold on for a top-four finish while Leicester is just playing out the season.
- Premier League Odds and Betting Previews
- Full review – bet365 online sportsbook.
- NEW: bet365 Auto Cash Out Feature.
- Check out bet365 Casino Games now! There are some great new Slots and Promotions in the bet365 Casino.
- While you are at it, check out our summary of the Best Online Betting Bonuses now.