The Baltimore Ravens will have their hands full this Sunday, November 20th when they take on the smoking-hot Dallas Cowboys at AT&T Stadium down in Arlington, Texas. The Ravens downed the winless Cleveland Browns 28-7 at home last Thursday while the Cowboys took care of Pittsburgh 35-30 at Heinz Field. Dallas still sits atop the NFC East with their 8-1 record while Baltimore leads the AFC North at 5-4. Dallas is currently enjoying the club’s longest winning string streak since 1977 while the Ravens have won two straight.
Here’s a closer look at the odds, betting trends and pre-game summary for the Ravens vs Cowboys game:
Ravens vs Cowboys: Bovada NFL Betting Line:
- Bovada lists the Cowboys -7.5 points at even money with the Ravens +7.5 points at -120, the over/under is 45 points with both at -110
Join Bovada to get a 50% Welcome Bonus worth up to $250 today!
Ravens vs Cowboys Betting Trends:
- Season record: 5-4 SU, 4-5 ATS
- Baltimore is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
- Baltimore is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
- Baltimore is 4-9 SU in its last 13 games on the road
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Baltimore’s last 7 games when playing Dallas
- Baltimore is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Dallas
- Season record: 8-1 SU, 8-0-1 ATS
- Current Streak: won 8 straight games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Dallas’s last 6 games
- Dallas is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
- Dallas is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games at home
- Dallas is 5-10-2 ATS in its last 17 games at home
- Dallas is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Baltimore
- Dallas is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Baltimore
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Dallas’s last 7 games when playing Baltimore
Baltimore Ravens – A Closer Look:
Baltimore trailed the Browns at halftime last week, but got things together in the second half for their 28-7 win. A strong third quarter sealed the victory as quarterback Joe Flacco went 10 for 12 in passing during that frame and made good on a pair of touchdown passes. Flacco added another touchdown pass in the final quarter to Breshad Perriman for some insurance. The quarterback finished the game 30for 41 for 296 yards in the air. Baltimore has won their last two games, both at home, after dropping four straight. Their recent spurt sees them in first place in the AFC North.
They’ll be facing a red-hot Dallas team which hasn’t lost since the New York Giants beat them on opening day and have eight straight wins behind them. The Ravens will have to try and control quarterback Dak Prescott and fellow rookie Ezekiel Elliott, who is proving to be one of the league’s best running backs. Baltimore’s defense leads the league at the moment as it concedes just 281.1 yards per game on average and will need to be at its best on Sunday. They’ll be up against the Cowboys’ 15th-ranked pass defense, which gives up 246 yards per game in the air.
Dallas Cowboys – A Closer Look:
The reason for Dallas’ hot streak is basically the play of Prescott and Elliott. Prescott gained 319 yards in the air in Pittsburgh with a pair of touchdown passes while Elliott broke the 100-yard barrier of the fifth time this season. He ran for 114 yards and two late touchdowns to come from behind to down the Steelers 35-30. Dallas leads the NFL in rushing with 161 yards per game on average, mainly due to Elliot. The rushing game will be severely tested by Baltimore’s tight defense this weekend though.
Baltimore concedes the fewest total yards in the league this season and that includes rushing yards at just 71.3 per outing. If Elliott struggles, Prescott may have to look for targets to pass to if he switches to an aerial attack. That might be easier than it sounds though since Baltimore gives up only 210.2 yards in the air per outing. The Cowboys are 3-1 straight up at home this season and 3-0-1 ATS.
Next up for both teams:
- Baltimore home to Cincinnati Sunday, November 27
- Dallas home to Washington Thursday, November 24
By Ian Palmer
Check out all of the upcoming NFL Matchups and Betting information from Bovada below!
For NFL and NCAA Football Bettors outside the United States we recommend these top-rated online sportsbooks: