Visit Bovada NOW for this week’s NFL Betting Lines!
The Arizona Cardinals and the Seattle Seahawks will both be gunning for a victory on Sunday when they meet at CenturyLink Field this Sunday November 15th at 8:30pm ET. The Seahawks were a 13-12 winner in their most recent outing on the road against the Cowboys. They failed to cover the -4.5-point spread as favorites, while the total score (25) made winners of UNDER bettors. Arizona was a 34-20 winner in its last match on the road against the Browns. They covered the -7-point spread as favorites, while the total score of 54 sent OVER bettors to the payout window.
Cardinals vs Seahawks – BOVADA NFL BETTING LINE and TIPS:
- Oddsmakers currently have the Seahawks listed as 3-point favorites versus the Cardinals, while the game’s total is sitting at 45.
- Team record: 6-2 straight up, 5-3 against the spread
- Arizona is 14-7 against the spread in their last 21 games
- Arizona is 6-2 straight up in their last 8 games
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Arizona’s last 9 games
- Team record: 4-4 straight up, 2-5-1 against the spread
- Seattle is 2-7-2 against the spread in their last 11 games
- Seattle is 15-6 straight up in their last 21 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Seattle’s last 7 games
- Arizona home to Cincinnati Sunday, November 22
- Seattle home to San Francisco Sunday, November 22